Supporters are reminded of the Club's policy with regards to attending matches during the COVID-19 pandemic...
The Club is asking all supporters to agree to the following pledge:
- I will not attend games at the Abbey Stadium if I am feeling unwell and/or have COVID symptoms. This may include Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhoea
- I understand that the Club cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19, therefore if I feel uncomfortable with the risk, I should not attend
- I will inform the nearest steward and leave the stadium immediately if I feel ill during the course of the game
- I will respect my fellow supporters and avoid unnecessary contact with people outside of my bubble, maintaining a safe distance from others where possible
- I will make a conscientious effort to be aware of others around me at all times, including when shouting, singing and celebrating
- I will maintain good hand hygiene and use the sanitizer dispensers provided and avoid any unnecessary contact with stadium objects
- I will ensure that when moving to and from my seat/position past other spectators, I will avoid face-to-face contact with others by passing back-to-back
- I will use contactless payments wherever possible
- I will only sit in the seat that matches my ticket though I understand I can move seat with the agreement of a steward if there is spare capacity around me, in order to allow more distance between me and other supporters
- I will follow the instructions of all staff members and stewards
- I will observe respiratory etiquette by covering my mouth if I need to cough or sneeze
- I will arrive in good time to follow all entry procedures and make sure that I know where my entry point is
- I will wear a face covering when in inside areas such as Hospitality, Toilets and the Club Shop
The Club also encourages supporters to wear Face Coverings when in outdoor areas of the stadium in-order to reduce any risk for yourself and for your fellow supporters.
Please follow the guidance and stay aware of the possible COVID-19 related risks that continue to exist so that the Abbey Stadium is a safe place to watch United.