Young Cambridge United supporters can take up a number of Matchday roles at the upcoming Kids 4 a Quid game against Port Vale in the first ever Junior U's Takeover...
Fans aged Under 12 can find out what it's like to work at their favourite football club by trying their hand at one of five important Matchday roles.
- Junior Manager: Meet Mark Bonner, his staff and the players, help devise a game-plan to beat the opposition and spend time in the Manager's Office ahead of the game.
- Junior Commentator: Join the BBC Radio Cambridgeshire commentary team and help deliver live radio updates and analysis on the big match.
- Junior Safety Officer: Go behind the scenes of the control room and see all the planning, access and protocols that go into preparing for a Matchday at the Abbey Stadium.
- Junior Media Executive: Join the Media team and help run the club's Website and Social Media channels.
- Junior Director: Enjoy Boardroom hospitality ahead of kick-off with the Directors of Cambridge United and Port Vale before watching the game from the best seats in the house.
To apply for any of the above roles, please fill-out the below form:
The club is also looking for aspiring artists to help design the Matchday Programme cover for the game. Please send your submissions via email for consideration.
The deadline for applications is Monday 3rd October. Parents/Guardians must leave their contact details with the application for their children as successful applicants will receive correspondence from the club regarding protocols and plans for the day.