It's the local way. It's the United way...
Cambridge United is proud to reveal the new 2021/22 Home Kit for the upcoming Sky Bet League One season, which is available for Pre-Order now.
Featuring a nod to the past, the shirt has a fully sublimated front panel, featuring a mix of horizontal and vertical stripes that pay homage to the Club's iconic 1993/95 home shirt.
Working with our technical partners, Hummel, whose iconic chevrons appear on both sleeves, we have reworked the stripes to produce a dazzling front-of-shirt pattern. A black and white ribbed crew neck collar and white sleeve trims complete the design elements.
The kits are environmentally friendly too, using Hummel’s ECO8 technology, meaning each shirt is manufactured from high-performing polyester produced from up to eight recycled plastic bottles.
Proudly displaying the Mick George logo on the front of the shirt, the full amber reverse features our back-of-shirt sponsor, The Hill Group, while our shorts will be sponsored once again by SOS Leak Detection.
United's 2021/22 Home Kit is available to Pre-Order now in Adult, Junior and Infant Sizes, with orders being dispatched from 28th June.
See below for the full price and size options from CUFCDirect.com, who are offering FREE UK Delivery all weekend on orders over £40:
- Adult Shirts: £45 | Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
- Adult Shorts: £18 | Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Junior Shirts: £32 | 7-8 years, 9-10 years, 11-12 years, 13-14 years
- Junior Shorts: £15 | Small Junior, Medium Junior, Large Junior
- Home Mini-Kit: £35 | 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 2-3 years, 3-4 years, 5-6 years
- Adult Socks: £10 | Junior Socks £9
Supporters are to be reminded that the 2021/22 Away Kit will be revealed and available for Pre-Order on Friday 25th June, with the Third Kit following soon after.