Cambridge United is hiring a Finance Manager to lead the day-to-day finance matters at the Football Club...
Reporting to the CEO and close with the Club Finance Director (CFD), the Finance Manager will be a forward thinking individual with an exceptional eye for detail and ready to take up this leadership position in one of the most integral departments at Cambridge United.
Key Job Outcomes:
- Responsibility and overview of statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly profit & loss accounts and balance sheets, for final review to the CFD and CEO
- Prepare monthly management information
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Assist in budget and forecast preparation and reporting
- Work with line managers to compile budgets
- Oversee payroll and submission to external company
- Responsible for Year End processing
- Produce P60/P11Ds
- Line management of the Finance Assistant, including appraisals
- Support the CFD and CEO in ad hoc projects as and when required
For a full Job Description, Person Specification and more details, please click here.
- Closing Date: 3rd January 2022
- Interview Date(s): w/c 9th January 2023
- Start Date: March 2023
Interested applicants should apply via our Breathe page, submitting their CV and Cover Letter.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.