Review of the weekend's action in Sky Bet League Two

BURTON Albion beat Portsmouth 2-0 on Sunday to move up to the top spot in League 2 and continue their unbeaten start to the season. An early goal from Adam McGurk put the Brewers ahead before Lucas Akins made the win safe ten minutes after half time.
Accrington Stanley climbed off the bottom of the table after a late fight back earned them a superb first win of the season, beating Tranmere Rovers 3-2. James Gray had put Stanley ahead but an Abdulai Bell-Baggie double put Rovers ahead. Gray then equalized before with eight minutes to go Kai Naismith finished calmly to secure the three points for the hosts.
After a 2-1 defeat to Mansfield at St James Park, Exeter fell to the foot of the football league. The hosts were two down at the break thanks to goals from the Stags, Rakish Bingham and Fergus Bell. The Grecians came fighting back with Matt Grimes scoring a superb free kick, but it proved only consolation. 
Managerless Carlisle shared the spoils with AFC Wimbledon in an eight-goal thriller at Brunton Park. The visitors led twice in the first half through Sean Rigg and Matt Tubbs but Kyle Dempsey’s well-taken brace meant the two sides went in level at the break. Josh Gillies' angled shot put the hosts ahead and Brad Potts added a fourth for the Cumbrian’s. Tubbs scored from the spot after Gary Dicker saw red for handball before Azeez headed in from close range in injury time.
Wes Fletcher scored twice as unbeaten York City won a five-goal thriller against 10-man Stevenage to secure their first League Two win this season. Michael Coulson had put the Minstermen ahead before Fletcher doubled the visitor’s lead. Goals from Chris Whelpdale and Tom Pett brought Stevenage level, but Fletcher kept his nerve to win it for York from the penalty spot.
Robbie Willmott’s injury time equalizer cancelled out Luke Chadwick’s opener to earn Newport a valuable point against Cambridge United at Rodney Parade on Monday night. 
Play-off chasing Bury and Wycombe shared a 0-0 draw at Adams Park, but both remain in the top seven. 
Shrewsbury Town’s unbeaten start to the season ended away at Hartlepool as the Monkey Hangers ran out 2-0 winners at Victoria Park, with Charlie Wyke and Brad Walker getting on the scoresheet. 
Marc Richards' first-half brace was enough to secure victory for Northampton over Dagenham as the Cobblers moved up into seventh.
Danny Hylton's second-half penalty cancelled out Jack Payne’s opener to earn winless Oxford United an away point against Southend United.
Cheltenham Town extended their unbeaten league run to six games with a goalless draw at fellow high-flyers Morecambe.
Dominic Blizzard struck a second half winner as Plymouth Argyle picked up a narrow away win against Luton.