Cambridge United FC is looking to appoint an Academy Driver...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Academy Driver to join our highly committed team.
The Academy driver will be responsible for transporting Academy players to and from training, host family accommodation, the Abbey Stadium, and match venues in a safe and lawful manner.
Working closely with the Academy Secretary regarding timetables and transport routes will be essential, to ensure all passengers are delivered to destinations safely and on time.
Key Job Outcomes:
- To drive the Club minibus in a safe manner in accordance with all traffic laws
- To supervise and ensure the safety of all players as they move on and off the bus and during travel, ensuring their safety
- To ensure the minibus is kept clean and tidy and to report any defects or concerns to the Academy Secretary
- To ensure all mileage log and other paperwork relating to the minibus are kept up to date
- To report any accidents or near misses to the Academy Secretary
- CUFC will carry out A DBS Check for the successful applicant.
Please click here to apply for the role.
- Salary: £15 per hour
- Closing Date: Friday 22 December 2023
- Interview Date: W/C 8 January 2024
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable candidates for the post.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.