A new opportunity has arisen within the Elite Scholarship Programme at CRC in collaboration with Cambridge United FC for an honest, hardworking, and humble candidate in a role of Elite Scholarship Therapist...
The successful candidate will work across all Elite teams being responsible for providing injury assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation, along with pitch side cover for both home and away fixtures.
The successful candidate will work report to the CRC programmes manager. The role will be based at the clubs training grounds, and other linked venues. Attendance at all training and match days, home and away, will be required.
- Lead responsibility for the management of the medical department of the Elite Scholarship
- Programme for all players of both the Male and Female teams
- To provide continuous communication of player injury status, rehab progress and availability to the Elite Scholarship Manager and other relevant coaching staff
- To manage, review and implement the best strategy to continuously improve the medical support within the programme as best as possible
- Develop and support an activation/pre-hab programme for all players within the programme
- To produce weekly and monthly injury reports for the ESM, providing accountability for the department and actively seeking to follow best practice
- Assist in the production and maintenance of emergency action plans
- Maintain accurate and professional documentation in line with professional standards
- To ensure all clinical examinations and therapeutic interventions are documented and communicated in line with professional staff
- To act in a manner that supports the club and academy vision and values at all times and ensure Academy Values are adhered to by the players within the CRC programme
- To ensure effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- To undertake personal CPD as appropriate to meet the demands of the role
To find out more or to apply for the role, please click here.
- Application Closing Date: Friday 15 December
- Interview Date: Tuesday 19 December
- Start Date: Monday 8 January
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.