Cambridge United are hiring a Girls Assistant Manager & Female Scholarship Lead...
Part One - Girls Assistant Manager
Flexible hours but must be available to work evenings and during school holiday periods.
- Assist with the running and development of Cambridge United’s girls programmes.
- Lead the running and organisation of the clubs girls ETC programme.
- Provide high quality coaching and opportunities for youth female players, targeting new participation and raising the profile of Cambridge United FC.
- Opportunities to work additional paid evening hours in other Youth Development programmes subject to qualifications and experience.
Part Two - Female Scholarship Lead
2 hours on Monday, 2 hours on Tuesday & Wednesday fixture.
- Support and manage the players in the Elite Scholarship for
our female teams.
- Deliver coaching sessions to all Elite Scholarship players in line with
the Academy Philosophy and coaching curriculum.
- Attend and assist in the operation of the games programme for the
Elite Scholarship Schemes.
- Manage, review and implement the best strategy to continuously
Improve the programme as best as possible.
- Ensure the Academy Philosophies and Values are adhered to by the
Players within the CRC Programme.
- Assist in the monitoring and assessment of the players in the whole
CRC Programme from training and match performances.
- Assist with the scouting and recruitment process where appropriate
for all teams within our Elite Scholarship programme.
- Undertake personal CPD as appropriate to meet the demands of the
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the role, including general
Organisation, recording of sessions and match performances and player
This job description sets out the key outcomes required. It does not specify in detail the activities required to achieve these outcomes. As a term of your employment you may reasonably be expected to perform duties of a similar or related nature to those outlined in the job description.
For a full job description - including person specification/required qualifications - and to apply for the role, please click here.
The application closing date is Thursday 7 September 2023.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.