Cambridge United is recruiting for a Disabled Supporter Liaison Officer...
The DSLO will be responsible for supporting and advising the football club in relation to improving access and inclusion for its disabled supporters, customers, employees, volunteers and players.
They will be the club’s key advocate for all disability-related matters and will champion disability issues, as well as promoting the business benefits of creating an accessible stadium, matchday and inclusive environment.
They will serve as the main point of contact between the football club and its disabled supporters, guests, players and employees and will work to facilitate a positive dialogue between the two parties.
- Effective influencing and written/verbal communication skills, display positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times
- Understanding of local disability legislation and how to provide an accessible stadium
- Able to communicate with a wide range of key stakeholders, including senior management, local disability groups and differently disabled people
- Understanding working environment of Cambridge United FC
- Builds knowledge of fan base/ processes/ regulation/ SFA or SPFL fan initiatives or systems to resolve issues and provide solutions
- Collaborative and engaging communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about improving access and inclusion for disabled people
Interested applicants should apply by submitting the CV and cover letter by clicking this link. The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd December.