Cambridge United is hiring a Matchday Hospitality Host to help welcome and look after guests on Matchday...
The chosen candidate will be the first point of contact for Hospitality guests, responsible for ensuring stellar first impressions and providing an outstanding service to make each Matchday a unique and memorable experience.
Key Job Outcomes:
- Ensure all hospitality areas are set up before stadium opens
- Welcome all corporate guests and Club Directors to the hospitality lounges
- Problem solving
- Escorting guests to stadium seats as required
- Build rapport and relationships with seasonal hospitality guests to gain feedback on their experience
- Assist with matchday hospitality games, matchday lottery etc
- Provide the best possible service at all times
Interested applicants should apply by clicking here and submitting their CV and Cover Letter.
- Application Closing Date: Thursday 18th August
- Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd August
- Start Date: ASAP
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.