Cambridge United are looking to appoint a Girls Assistant Programme Manager, commencing ASAP...
The chosen candidate will be required to assist with the running and development of Cambridge United’s girls programmes, to lead the running and organisation of the clubs new girls ETC programme and to provide high quality coaching and opportunities for youth female players.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in a similar role
- Experienced in working within a football environment and within the female game
- Experienced in coaching and working in a fast paced setting
- Highly organised and able to set clear priorities in managing their workload
- Able to communicate clearly and positively with staff/players/parents
- Able to show a ‘can-do’ attitude and seek solutions to problems
- Able to work flexibly, creatively and demonstrates excellent initiative
- Able to manage/lead a team of people
Plese click here for a full Job Description.
For more information and to apply for the role, please click here.
- Salary: £7,800 (P/T)
- Hours: 10 hours per week - flexible but must be available to work evenings and within school holiday periods
- Closing Date: Sunday 21st August 2022
- Interview Date: Week commencing 22nd August
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.