Cambridge United is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Chef to join its highly committed team...
The chosen candidate will be expected to plan, prepare and cook healthy food options for the Cambridge United First Team Players and Scholars to supplement their daily training, as well as for home and away Matchdays.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in a similar role
- Highly organised and able to set clear priorities to manage their workload
- Able to communicate clearly and positively with staff
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Able to show a ‘can-do’ attitude and seek solutions to problems
- Able to work flexibly and creatively
- Is happy and co-operative, able to work on own initiative
- A strong team player
- A person who demonstrates excellent initiative
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.