Cambridge United FC is seeking to appoint two highly enthusiastic and motivated part-time Sports Therapists or Physiotherapists to work within the club’s medical department..
Roles to provide medical cover for the Academy Schoolboy Programme and Elite Scholarship Programme are currently available.
Successful candidates will be responsible for medical cover covering both training and match days. As a newly promoted League One club and high performing Category 3 Academy the successful candidate will be passionate about Youth Development, working closely with the Lead Academy Physiotherapist to provide the best possible service to our development players.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team of staff.
- BSc or MSc in Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation or Physiotherapy
- Membership to professional governing body with indemnity insurance
- Will need to satisfy DBS check
- Experience of working in a sporting environment
- FA ITMMiF or recognised equivalent pitch-side emergency care certification
Salary: Sessional Rate
- Click here to view the Academy Schoolboy Programme Therapist Job Description
- Click here to view the Elite Scholarship Programme Therapist Job Description
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date will be Friday 3rd September. Successful candidates being taken forward for interviews.