Cambridge United is committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults who interact with the Club across all of its activities. At all times we will demonstrate best practice in the area of safeguarding children and young people, seeking to develop a positive and proactive welfare programme for everyone to benefit from an enjoyable and safe environment.
View our Safeguarding Guide by clicking here.
- Senior Safeguarding Manager - Alex Tunbridge - firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Team & Matchday Safeguarding Officer - Andy Beattie - email@example.com
- Club Designated Safeguarding Officer - Janet Mills - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academy Designated Safeguarding Officer - Glenn Quirke - email@example.com
- Senior Trust Designated Safeguarding Manager - Sam Gomarsall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trust Designated Safeguarding Officer - Vicky Neal - email@example.com
- Youth Development Designated Safeguarding Officer - Bonham Harper - firstname.lastname@example.org