Cambridge United is committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults who interact with the Club across all of its activities. At all times we will demonstrate best practice in the area of safeguarding children and young people, seeking to develop a positive and proactive welfare programme for everyone to benefit from an enjoyable and safe environment.
View our Safeguarding Guide by clicking here.
For our Mental Health and Wellbeing section, please click here.
My name is Sarah King and I am the Safeguarding and Club Welfare Officer at Cambridge United Football Club.
My role is to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all individuals associated with the Club, particularly those who are under the age of 18 or who are considered vulnerable.
I am required to maintain safeguarding principles and create a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. My duties include implementing child protection policies, ensuring that safer recruitment checks are carried out before staff begin working for the club and providing support to staff, players and parents on various welfare matters.
If you would like to get in touch or have a safeguarding concern that you wish to report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Safeguarding Manager – Alex Tunbridge – email@example.com
- Club Designated Safeguarding Officer – Janet Mills – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matchday Safeguarding Officer – Sarah King – email@example.com
- Academy Designated Safeguarding Officer – Glenn Quirke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Foundation Designated Safeguarding Manager – Vicky Neal – email@example.com
- Foundation Designated Safeguarding Officer – Ed Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Development Designated Safeguarding Officer – Bonham Harper – email@example.com