Cambridge United aspires to compete at the highest level of the English Football League, whilst operating a financially sustainable football club embedded within the heart of its community...
We are all custodians with a collective responsibility to protect and enhance the Club for future generations. Our vision is to create memories, by driving standards and performance and enhancing lives. We seek to engage positive and inspiring characters who are committed to serving and strengthening our community by adoption our 3 key values: teamwork, hard work and humility.
- Safeguarding Officer - Closing Date - 2nd June
- Groundsperson - Closing Date - 6th June
- Women U18s Head Coach - Closing Date - 7th June
- First Team Therapist - Closing Date - 21st June
- Youth Development - RDC Coach - Closing Date - 30th June
- Youth Development - Goalkeeping Coach - Closing Date - 30th June
- Youth Development - Soccer School Coach - Closing Date - 30th June
- Academy - Youth Development U13 Lead Coach - Closing Date - 30th June
- Academy - Foundation Coaching Assistant U9 - Closing Date - 30th June
- Academy Foundation Coaching Assistant U10 - Closing Date - 30th June