Cambridge United aspires to compete at the highest level of the English Football League, whilst operating a financially sustainable football club embedded within the heart of its community...
We are all custodians with a collective responsibility to protect and enhance the Club for future generations. Our vision is to create memories, by driving standards and performance and enhancing lives. We seek to engage positive and inspiring characters who are committed to serving and strengthening our community by adoption our 3 key values: teamwork, hard work and humility.
- Academy Driver - Fri 22 December deadline
- Furry Mascot & Chaperone - Ongoing Vacancy
- Matchday Volunteers - Ongoing Vacancy
- Grounds Volunteers - Ongoing Vacancy
- Bars Assistant - Ongoing Vacancy
- Turnstile Operators - Ongoing Vacancy
- Matchday Catering Staff - Ongoing Vacancy
- Regional Development Centre (RDC) Coach - Ongoing Vacancy
- Development Goalkeeping Coach - Ongoing Vacancy
- Soccer School Coach - Ongoing Vacancy