In partnership with the Club’s catering provider Baxter Storey, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual in the position of Catering General Manager...
The successful individual will be required to oversee all catering functions across the Club, including its hospitality service, matchday concessions and player feeding activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed upon with the client in-line with the budget
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
- Hold team meetings regularly to communicate targets, standards required, and company and client information
- Work with your Operations Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget
- Develop and evolve all client’s services at the location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented
For full details regarding the role and to apply please click here.