Cambridge United are looking for a Regional Development Centre Manager to join the team...
The role will involve leading the running and organisation of the club's Regional Development Centre programmes. As well as providing high quality coaching and opportunities for youth players, targeting new participation and raising the profile of Cambridge United FC.
Key Job Outcomes
- To manage all tasks in the communication and delivery of the regional development centre which includes the running of training sessions, kit, fixtures, trials and other additional opportunities/events.
- To recruit, train and manage the required staff for the running of the RDC programmes including the delivery of CPD/induction events.
- To work closely with the youth development team to ensure safeguarding standards, policies and actions are implemented/maintained appropriately.
- To attend and assist with the organisation and management of the youth development tours.
- To lead the organisation and delivery of the RDC holiday programmes.
- To meet/exceed the financial targets for the RDC, as set by the Club. This includes the monitoring and evaluation of the programmes budget.
- To manage the recording of the necessary statistics about all RDC centres. E.g attendance, participation, growth within the centres.
- To actively keep a positive relationship with local grassroots clubs.
- To complete the required payroll process.
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained across all departments.
- To promote and market all Club activities and programmes by appropriate means, as requested. The Communications Manager and the other Business Operations team members will assist you with this.
- Complete the required payroll document
- Any other duties as requested by the Youth Development Manager or CEO.
This job description sets out the key outcomes required. It does not specify in detail the activities required to achieve these outcomes. As a term of your employment, you may reasonably be expected to perform duties of a similar or related nature to those outlined in the job description.
Interested applicants have until Sunday 18th September 2022 to apply, which can be done by submitting their CV and Cover Letter here.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Cambridge United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. For those positions where a criminal record check (DBS) is identified as necessary, this will be carried out in line with other safer recruitment checks.
The post holder will be required to undergo Safeguarding training periodically.