Cambridge United has two vacancies for Girls Development Centre coaches at locations in Linton and Bottisham...
The roles are part-time positions to coach at Bottisham Village college on Monday's from 5pm-7pm and Linton Village college on Tuesday's from 5pm-6pm, within our gifted & talented Girls Development Centres (GDC). This is a great opportunity for those who have experience and a passion for coaching within football and would like to be involved within a professional club.
Roles & responsibilities:
- To coach and support female players holistic development aged between 8-16, within our Girls Development Centres
- To follow, implement and/or adapt a 30-week training syllabus as set by the girls programme manager
- To work closely with the girls programme manager to identify top-performing players suitable for player progression into the Club's Girls Elite Centre
- To complete reports which will provide players with feedback on their technical, tactical, physical and psychological performance
- To assist with developmental fixtures which normally take place within the school holiday periods
- To complete and log accurate player attendance records to each session
- To attend CPD events in order to continually develop you own personal skills and knowledge alongside utilising and implementing these skills to improve the quality of GDC delivery
- It is essential that any candidate looking to apply for this role has their FA Level 1 coaching badge or higher and has had experience coaching within youth football
- Those with Sport Relevant Degrees can also be considered dependent on prior experience and qualifications
- Please note, the person appointed to this post will have contact with children. Therefore, the post holder will require an enhanced FA Disclosure Barring Service check.
- Cambridge United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.