Cambridge United is hiring a Commercial Sales Executive to be responsible for the sales, delivery and management of the club's Matchday Hospitality programme among other key commercial requirements...
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the successful candidate will be respondible for the following job outcomes:
- Responsible for the sales, delivery and management of the Matchday Hospitality programme
- Achieve and exceed overall individual and department sales targets and KPI’s
- Ensure all matchday hospitality and commercial sales enquiries are followed up and secured to maximise revenue conversion
- Identify new business opportunities and re-establish lapsed business through cold calling, networking and sales activity
- Develop and maintain key relationships with hospitality seasonal members, club commercial partners/sponsors and internal/external stakeholders, ensuring they all receive a consistently excellent level of customer service in all interactions
- Work closely and in collaboration with the external catering agency; Baxter Storey
- Support Head of Commercial with regular sales reporting and annual budgeting
- Support the matchday team for all home fixtures to deliver the matchday hospitality product
- Manage the accounting and invoicing process for hospitality, working closely with the finance department
- Manage key commercial administration tasks including invoicing and ticketing
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in a similar role
- Highly organised and able to set clear priorities in managing their workload
- Able to work calmly under pressure and show a ‘can-do’ attitude and seek solutions to problems
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 dependent on experience
To apply for the role, please click here and take the time to fill in our Equality and Diversity form when applying.
Closing Date: Friday 15th April 2022
Interview Date: Week commencing 25th April 2022
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.