Cambridge United are looking for an enthusiastic Matchday Hospitality Host to join the team…
Working in the reception area of our hospitality suites, welcoming guests on matchday, the chosen candidate will be the first point of contact, responsible for ensuring stellar first impressions and providing an outstanding service to make each match day a unique and memorable experience.
Key Job Outcomes:
- Ensure all hospitality areas are set up before stadium opens
- Welcome all corporate guests and Club Directors to the hospitality lounges
- Prepare and distribute hospitality lanyards
- Problem solving
- Working closely with the catering team to communicate any dietary requirements
- Escorting guests to stadium seats
- Build rapport and relationships with seasonal hospitality guests to gain feedback on their experience
- Assist with matchday hospitality games, matchday lottery etc
- Provide the best possible service at all times
To find out more about the job, a job description can be downloaded here.
Interested applicants have until Monday the 11th July to submit their CV and Cover Letter, and can do so by clicking here.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Cambridge United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For those positions where a criminal record check (DBS) is identified as necessary, this will be carried out in line with other safer recruitment checks.
The post holder will be required to undergo Safeguarding training periodically.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.